Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Snake's in the Garden

By AllanofMadison, July 11, 2008

Dear America,. This, a condensed writ, of our creator's words in satan's name, and is the native american's, ancestors, "Ghost Dancers Son of Satan Ritual", that be my curse and I pray our nation's blessing, to inform you , satan is here, for it is his gates we are very near, and the end of all times, is in reference,to our souls, eternal energy, though, inside hell's gates,eventually, our souls are consumed by the silent , dark, eternal solitude, which hell does be. We do know evil abounds in our country. God's words, have been disregarded , for our modern day high tech lifestyle, has left Jesus, unfound and near forgotten. We search the website for help and guidance, I pray, this now be a tool for our souls redemption . Our children must begin their lives with fear of violence, abduction, abuse , and as we know, in our children's schools, young souls, satan has begun to take for his biding. God is not dead, he is and always was, in our forests,though sad and disappointed at what we have become, it was a child, who did "call him out of the woods" this year, that did anger him, so, as to, snatch the young teens soul from satan, in that moment, and allow, it now the time, I, Ghost Dancers Son of Satan , to, in the one we call, God's, words, and in satans name, warn us that we are being lead to satan's gates. It is for our children , that curses and legends ,now be told, for their young minds need far more answers and their young , still searchful spirit, need a savior. The children see their nation, provoke a war on a holyland nation with a far less than honorable reason for our engagement. We adults have witnessed our armies deployment to other such unprovoked wars against cultures , who , as we spilled their blood , would have , in the absence of our aggretion , easily become our closest friends. It is this warring nature , of our nation ,but more importantly , in the one we call, God.s name, that I now this year 2008, in his true name, assure you, for speaking satan.s word in his ,our makers name, for killing his beloved children, in his name, oh nation under God , it is with him , you now are not.For I have seen his angels , spirits , that our forefathers called bucks and squaws, denizens of the forest. We, our ancestors, lived beside them and they , adopted our religion, because they did believe we were made by and of God's image. But , it was the ones we call native Americans, that did always know Gods', true name , and the one we call God ,did always know them as beloved children, for they adored nature, as if it he, and were the keepers of his garden. In his name they fought us, for their garden, and they, at the final stages of defeat ,prayed ,in ceremonial song and dance , for his help, it was named the Ghost Dance. This history lesson , now is sponsored through ,our creators angels, who ,with his blessings, revealed to me, it is a curse, granted , to be now spoke of and written. Our armies were told to put an end to this dance and history of it be ; when dancing ; bullets would not harm them and spirits of their fallen warriors would return to reclaim and defeat us, the serpeant, in their Eden.The army did know more of it , for the entire title of the ceremony came to their headquarters in abbreviation, it was the Ghost Dancers Son of Satan Ritual, and with the quilt pens of those days ,which are really not that long ago, it abbreviated " G@DS SOS RIT ". So it is, a curse , in legend of religion,,a son would rise , as did Jesus ,but it would be one of us; a reguler Joe , Allan, in fact, to rise from ,what we call the heartland, with no.'s his kind and he all wear to identify the cursed and very near damned. And this Allan, of Madison, whom now is compelled to claim the title; son of satan;and must speak our saviors words in satans name ,to have any chance for my redemption. I do pray you believe,we must now bow and hold each other, hands & hearts to stop satan , for he is leading us to his gates, that is why we do feel more evil and even see his angels,in the form of, the beasts ,we report seeing, but are not God's"creatures, we can not kill or encage. For they patrol hell's gates,and as evil overtakes good , our world , nation , may see their presence increase. I Allan of Madison am now among you , and where I hale from, is exactly as it reads, I , amidst "mad-son", we have become satan' s children , so many of us, and consumed in curses and legends , I must, call my father "out of the woods", and my soul, he will take back from "God" , to silence me , for it does enrage him , I did escape from hell, to profess "God's" word ,in his name!tThough , I found the path to heaven, it be of a curse, why I am lead back to hell. To you who pray for me , and do know "Gods" name , I will die, like did Jesus for you. When the blanket of summer vacationers , be removed from, a remnance of eden not far from here,in which" valley", a part of it"s name, I will walk in the shadow of a local , beastly legend , called by the name Dog-man, and I must"call it out of its' hiding place ". Through a curse ,now ,legend , I and you , pray know it's true name, it will silence my body and harbor my soul. My death will be described as, a hellishly fiendish attack. And with my self sacrifice,I pray our nation look for love ,peace ,and unity with all of creation, as did the one's of my curse, this life on earth is a ,fleeting moment, in eternity, the true name of God is each other, and all his creatures ,and here mother earth , all that is nature, God's wife. Stop killing ,start anew now ,work as one great nation , for it is only in unity of hearts ,minds, and spirit, SOBER,for we are now in pergatory! Your God is sending a help me signal , and I am dieing to tell you , reach out to each other dear nation , who must again be reminded , as those who do know God's true name, we must somehow learn to lay with the lion and the lamb,or we will be for eternity,in utter discontent , alone in darkness , with our keeper, whose gates we ,in death, be imprisoned. The mysterious beasts, of legend, that take God's place,more and more in our woods,and their names are snow-man,moth-man, lizard-man, dog- man,etc… and also know their true name, as evil , casting out "God", from the woods, as it becomes no longer"Eden".

To Joan at the station , who will know God's true name ,I hope this helps you , for Jesus did introduce you to me , He and my great father, who be a red man , both channeled through me, and please pray , that I some day will see and know our creator,for he did hear me when I solemnly vowed to play any part to show my shame for our sins to man and nature, that has lead us so near hells gates .I hope ,pray, that curses , through peace love and unity be , one day, lifted from , so many this nations' souls . And the legends of great and wonderous beasts , seen roaming Eden, with us , be , of , only, heavens design. Yours truly, Allan of Madison,a.k.a. , son of satan………………………………………………I can be found this summer next to St. Michael , who sings Gods' word ,on the path named after St. Martin L. King , and directly in sight of the great temple that satan has helped us construct in honor of ourselves…….. for Jesus , did say," build , your lives, of my words , love, peace. And unity, of you a new temple, meaning, thoughts, brain, mindset, and this I do ask ,for you to try once more, in this, the new,biblical times….Allan of Madison; GoDsSOS and Ghost Dancers Son of Satan ….move together, from the path satan is leading us……

No comments: